Open May 16 – October 29 :
Monday to Thursday 10am – 7pm
Friday and Saturday 9am – 9pm
Sunday 9am – 7pm
Experience our natural 12-Acre Spring Fed Quarry. Swim for the day, camp for the week or stay for the season!
If you are coming to enjoy the day with us, please download the CampON app found in all app stores, log in with Google, email or Apple and add Windmill Point Park as your favourite! There is a COVID-19 Screening tool which you will be required to fill out prior to coming in for the day. Please fill it out the same day you are planning your visit. We will verify your name and information upon arrival. As we are required to limit the number of visitors to our campground, completion of the form does not guarantee entry. Come early to ensure you’ll be able to enjoy the whole day with us!
Download the app HERE FOR APPLE
Download the app HERE FOR ANDROID
If you are camping overnight, please complete our CAMPING AGREEMENT AND COVID CODE OF CONDUCT prior to your arrival date. This will include the COVID SCREENING TOOL so this form is mandatory prior to check-in.
- Overnight camping reservations will be limited to no more than 6 occupants (2 adults and up to 4 of your own children 17 years and younger) at any time. If occupants are from more than 1 household, then physical distancing is required at all times. If physical distancing cannot be maintained, masks must be worn.
- Masks must be worn when entering any buildings or if physical distancing cannot be maintained. Hand sanitizers are available at all buildings.
- Outdoor gatherings are limited to 100 people, with physical distancing if not from the same household.
- Recreational facilities are open, with physical distancing required.
- The laundromat and the event tent are now open.
- As we do not have number sites for our non-serviced campsites, we have place 1 picnic table and 1 fire pit ring per site to define the site. Please do not move the picnic tables and firepit rings as they have been placed to ensure physical distancing.
- The Quarryside Grill will remain closed for the season.
- The Canadian Border is scheduled to officially open August 9th to FULLY VACCINATED US residents. Please check the government website (cbsa.gc.ca) for details on requirements: we cannot provide those details. Reservations for August 9th and after can now be made for our US guests!
Get our Swimmer’s Club Card! Pay for 9 regular adult day admissions, and get the 10th for FREE!
We will have a very limited number of life jackets available for rent so we strongly encourage you to bring your own. Life jacket rentals will be available for safety reasons or when a watercraft is rented. Rules and regulations are posted around the park. Life jacket daily rental fee is $10.00. Deposit is $35.00/life jacket and $25.00 is refunded upon return of the life jacket. This is a daily rental only & must be returned at the end of the day.
|Day Visitor||Low Season||Peak Season|
|Adult (18 years and older)||$10.62||$13.27|
|Child (5-17 years) - Children 4 & under are FREE||$8.85||$10.62|
|Scuba Diver (all ages - Dive waiver must be completed.)||$13.27||$13.27|
|Pet * some restrictions apply||FREE||FREE|
WE’RE SORRY THAT THE SUN & FUN PASS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CURRENT SEASON.
Check back with us next year to see availability.
|Adult (18 yrs+)||n/a|
|Child (4-17 yrs old)||n/a|
|Senior (65 yrs+ )||n/a|
|Individual Person||Regular Rates||Long Weekend & Holidays|
|Per Night Single adult. Designated non-serviced tent area||$27.00||$33.00|
|Family - Non-serviced Area||Regular Rates||Peak Weekend Rates||Long Weekend & Holidays|
|Per Week||$270.00||$280.00||Call for price|
|Pet *some restrictions apply||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Family - Serviced Site (Recreational Vehicles only)||Regular Rates||Peak Weekend Rates||Long Weekend & Holidays|
|Electric & Water per Night||$60.00||$65.00||$70.00|
|Electric & Water per Week||$360.00||$370.00||Call for price|
|Waterfront and Quarryview Electric & Water per night||$65.00||$70.00||$75.00|
|Waterfront and Quarryview Electric & Water per week||$390.00||$400.00||Call for price|
|Pet *some restrictions apply||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|50 AMP Electrical Service available on some sites||$5.00 extra|
Life jackets are available for rent however, you may bring your own. Rules and regulations are posted around the park. Life jacket daily rental fee is $10.00. Deposit is $35.00/life jacket and $25.00 is refunded upon return of the life jacket.
This is a daily rental only & must be returned at the end of the day.
Please feel free to bring your own watercrafts or sports equipment. All watercrafts permitted into the quarry must not have a battery or motor. We allow paddle boats, kayaks, canoes, inflated water floats.
|$15.00||1 hour paddle boat|
|$10.00||½ hour paddle boat|
|$15.00||1 hour for 2 kayaks|
|$10.00||½ hour for 2 kayaks|
|$15.00||1 hour for 2 corcls|
|$10.00||½ hour for 2 corcls|
|$10.00||Deposit for each fishing rod, basketball, volleyball, ping pong paddles and ball, horseshoe. All rentals must be returned by the end of the day to receive deposit|
RV Rental Unit
Please contact us for further information & availability.
Please contact us for further information & vacancy.
1Family rates are based on 2 adults and 4 of their own dependent children 17 years and younger. Additional fees for all other and at the discretion of Windmill Point Park.
2Peak Season is mid-June to Labour Day.
Two (2) night minimum stay for weekends. (Friday-Sunday)
3Not valid for holidays and long weekends. Cannot be combined with other discounts, specials or promotions.
Three (3) night minimum stay for long weekends and/or holidays. (Friday-Monday)
Add 13% HST Tax to all prices. Rates are shown in Canadian dollars, US exchange given. Reservations suggested for camping, scuba groups and for groups of any kind. Occupants, receipts, car passes and wristbands are non-transferable. Please enjoy our facilities at own risk. Recreational Vehicles must have a grey-water & black-water holding tanks. Generators not permitted unless required for medical reasons. Rates & rules are subject to change without notice. No refunds.