Open May 1 – October 15 : 9a.m. – 9p.m.
Experience our natural 12-Acre Spring Fed Quarry. Swim for the day, camp for the week or stay for the season!
We would like to welcome back our overnight campers and day visitors! We are currently limiting the number of non-serviced (tenting) sites and day visitors into the campground for everyone’s safety. Please make sure to book you overnight camping stay early to reserve your spot! Our day visits are first come first serve. In order to comply with government regulations, we will be observing the following:
- All government mandates for physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Groups of no more than 10 people will be permitted to gather at any time. Please remember this includes your children.
- We will not acknowledge the 10 person “bubble” at the campground. If you are from different households, please maintain physical distancing at all times, up to a maximum of 10 people.
- Group reservations will not be accepted. All reservations made, regardless of type of site will be for single family/household units only. Our rates are based on a family of 2 adults and your own children 17 years and younger.
- There will be a 3 night maximum for all non-serviced reservations as our public showers will not be open. Please do not move picnic tables or fire pits that we have around the campground as they have been spaced for our non-serviced campers to ensure physical distancing.
- Our inflatable water park will remain closed as well as the Quarry Side Grill, laundry facility and the playground.
- All open facilities (bathrooms and recreational facilities) are use at your own risk. We will not be offering picnic tables for our day visitors at this time so we encourage everyone to bring their own tables and lawn chairs and recreational equipment.
- Hours at Guest Services will be reduced. Credit card, debit and e-transfers are preferred methods of payment. Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
For overnight transient campers please review our CAMPING AGREEMENT AND COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For Day visitors please review COVID-19 SCREENING TOOL prior to every entry. If you answered YES to any of the these questions, please stay home and self-isolate right away. Call your health care provider or the COVID-19 Info-Line at 905-688-8248 and a public health professional will give you detailed instructions to follow to protect you, your family and members of the public
Get our Swimmer’s Club Card! Pay for 9 regular adult day admissions, and get the 10th for FREE!
We will have a very limited number of life jackets available for rent so we strongly encourage you to bring your own. Life jacket rentals will be available for safety reasons or when a watercraft is rented. Rules and regulations are posted around the park. Life jacket daily rental fee is $10.00. Deposit is $35.00/life jacket and $25.00 is refunded upon return of the life jacket. This is a daily rental only & must be returned at the end of the day.
|Day Visitor||Low Season||Peak Season|
|Adult (18 years and older)||$8.85||$10.62|
|Child (5-17 years) - Children 4 & under are FREE||$7.52||$8.85|
|Scuba Diver (all ages - Dive waiver must be completed.)||$10.62||$10.62|
|Pet * some restrictions apply||FREE||FREE|
WE’RE SORRY THAT THE SUN & FUN PASS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CURRENT SEASON.
Check back with us next year to see availability.
|Adult (18 yrs+)||n/a|
|Child (4-17 yrs old)||n/a|
|Senior (65 yrs+ )||n/a|
|Individual Person||Regular Rates||Long Weekend & Holidays|
|Per Night Single adult. Designated non-serviced tent area||$27.00||$33.00|
|Family - Non-serviced Area||Regular Rates||Peak Weekend Rates||Long Weekend & Holidays|
|Per Week||$270.00||$280.00||Call for price|
|Pet *some restrictions apply||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Family - Serviced Site (Recreational Vehicles only)||Regular Rates||Peak Weekend Rates||Long Weekend & Holidays|
|Electric & Water (No gravel pad) per Night||$55.00||$60.00||$65.00|
|Electric & Water (No gravel pad) per week||$330.00||$340.00||Call for price|
|Electric & Water per Night||$60.00||$65.00||$70.00|
|Electric & Water per Week||$360.00||$370.00||Call for price|
|Waterfront Electric & Water per night||$65.00||$70.00||$75.00|
|Waterfront Electric & Water per week||$390.00||$400.00||Call for price|
|Pet *some restrictions apply||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|50 AMP Electrical Service available on some sites||$5.00 extra|
Life jackets are available for rent however, you may bring your own. Rules and regulations are posted around the park. Life jacket daily rental fee is $10.00. Deposit is $35.00/life jacket and $25.00 is refunded upon return of the life jacket.
This is a daily rental only & must be returned at the end of the day.
Please feel free to bring your own watercrafts or sports equipment. All watercrafts permitted into the quarry must not have a battery or motor. We allow paddle boats, kayaks, canoes, inflated water floats.
|$15.00||1 hour paddle boat|
|$10.00||½ hour paddle boat|
|$15.00||1 hour for 2 kayaks|
|$10.00||½ hour for 2 kayaks|
|$15.00||1 hour for 2 corcls|
|$10.00||½ hour for 2 corcls|
|$10.00||Deposit for each fishing rod, basketball, volleyball, ping pong paddles and ball, horseshoe. All rentals must be returned by the end of the day to receive deposit|
RV Rental Unit
Please contact us for further information & availability.
Please contact us for further information & vacancy.
1Family rates are based on 2 adults and 4 of their own dependent children 17 years and younger.
2Peak Season is mid-June to Labour Day.
Two (2) night minimum stay for weekends. (Friday-Sunday)
3Not valid for holidays and long weekends. Cannot be combined with other discounts, specials or promotions.
Three (3) night minimum stay for long weekends and/or holidays. (Friday-Monday)
Add 13% HST Tax to all prices.Rates are shown in Canadian dollars, US exchange given. Reservations suggested for camping, scuba groups and for groups of any kind. Occupants, receipts, car passes and wristbands are non-transferable. Please enjoy our facilities at own risk. Recreational Vehicles must have a grey-water & black-water holding tanks. Generators not permitted unless required for medical reasons. Rates & rules are subject to change without notice. No refunds.