Windmill Point Park & Campground COVID-19 UPDATE
- All government mandates for physical distancing must be maintained at all times. Please maintain 2 metres or 6 feet if you are not with members of your own household.
- Face masks covering your nose, mouth and chin will be required when entering any building or when physical distancing is not possible.
- We will not acknowledge the 10 person “social circle” at the campground. If you are from different households, please maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Group reservations will not be accepted. All reservations made, regardless of type of site will be for single family/household units only. Our rates are based on a family of 2 adults and your own children 17 years and younger living in the same residence. ID may be required.
- There will be a 3 night maximum for all non-serviced reservations as our public showers will not be open. Please do not move picnic tables or fire pits that we have around the campground as they have been spaced for our non-serviced campers to ensure physical distancing.
- Our inflatable water park will remain closed as well as the Quarry Side Grill and laundry facility.
- All open facilities (bathrooms and recreational facilities) are use at your own risk. We will not be offering picnic tables for our day visitors at this time so we encourage everyone to bring their own tables and lawn chairs and recreational equipment.
- The playground and other sport facilities will not be sanitized so please use at your own risk. Maintain physical distancing at all times and sanitize/wash hands before and after use.
- Hours at Guest Services will be reduced. Credit card, debit and e-transfers are preferred methods of payment. Please send e-transfers to email@example.com
For overnight transient campers please review our CAMPING AGREEMENT AND COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For Day visitors please review COVID-19 SCREENING TOOL prior to every entry. If you answered YES to any of the these questions, please stay home and self-isolate right away. Call your health care provider or the COVID-19 Info-Line at 905-688-8248 and a public health professional will give you detailed instructions to follow to protect you, your family and members of the public
Recreation & Activities
Windmill Point Park offers fun for the whole family! There's always something to do at the Park... swimming, volleyball, paddle boating, or just relaxing in front of a campfire.
Our beautiful park setting offers a variety of sites to choose from for RV or tent camping. From quarry view sites to shaded tree sites, there's a location to suit your preferences.
Events & Occasions
Book your next outdoor event under our big tent! You and your guests will have access to all the amenities the park has to offer during your day with us.
HALLOWEEN IN AUGUST!
Johnny Rocco's Pizza Wagon!
MOVIES UNDER THE STARS!
Summer Memories Made in the Sunshine
Windmill Point Park is the place to create fun family memories! Season after season, our guests keep coming back. Whether they are here for the summer on a seasonal spot, or simply enjoy a week or weekend camping in the great outdoors, our guests say that our park is a wonderful place to make great memories.
With lots to do, including swimming, scuba diving, paddle boating, volleyball and basketball, plus a play ground for the kids, Windmill really does have something for everyone!