Windmill Point Park & Campground
If you are coming to enjoy the day with us, please download the CampON app found in all app stores, log in with Google, email or Apple and add Windmill Point Park as your favourite! There is a COVID-19 Screening tool which you will be required to fill out prior to coming in for the day. Please fill it out the same day you are planning your visit. We will verify your name and information upon arrival. As we are required to limit the number of visitors to our campground, completion of the form does not guarantee entry. Come early to ensure you’ll be able to enjoy the whole day with us!
Download the app HERE FOR ANDROID
Download the app HERE FOR APPLE
If you are camping overnight, please complete our CAMPING AGREEMENT AND COVID CODE OF CONDUCT prior to your arrival date. This will include the COVID SCREENING TOOL so this form is mandatory prior to check-in.
- Overnight camping reservations will be limited to no more than 6 occupants (2 adults and up to 4 of your own children 17 years and younger) at any time. If occupants are from more than 1 household, then physical distancing is required at all times. If physical distancing cannot be maintained, masks must be worn.
- Masks must be worn when entering any buildings or if physical distancing cannot be maintained. Hand sanitizers are available at all buildings.
- Outdoor gatherings are limited to 100 people, with physical distancing if not from the same household.
- Recreational facilities are open, with physical distancing required.
- Our inflated water park, the laundromat and the event tent are now open.
- We have picnic tables and firepit rings spread out around the campground for non-serviced camping.
- As we do not have number sites for our non-serviced campsites, we have place 1 picnic table and 1 fire pit ring per site to define the site. Please do not move the picnic tables and firepit rings as they have been placed to ensure physical distancing.
- The Quarryside Grill will remain closed for the season.
- The Canadian Border is scheduled to officially open August 9th to FULLY VACCINATED US residents. Please check the government website (cbsa.gc.ca) for details on requirements: we cannot provide those details. Reservations for August 9th and after can now be made for our US guests!
Recreation & Activities
Windmill Point Park offers fun for the whole family! There's always something to do at the Park... swimming, volleyball, paddle boating, or just relaxing in front of a campfire.
Our beautiful park setting offers a variety of sites to choose from for RV or tent camping. From quarry view sites to shaded tree sites, there's a location to suit your preferences.
Events & Occasions
Book your next outdoor event under our big tent! You and your guests will have access to all the amenities the park has to offer during your day with us.
Movies Under the Stars
Movie Under the Stars
Movie Under the Stars
Summer Memories Made in the Sunshine
Windmill Point Park is the place to create fun family memories! Season after season, our guests keep coming back. Whether they are here for the summer on a seasonal spot, or simply enjoy a week or weekend camping in the great outdoors, our guests say that our park is a wonderful place to make great memories.
With lots to do, including swimming, scuba diving, paddle boating, volleyball and basketball, plus a play ground for the kids, Windmill really does have something for everyone!