We would like to welcome back our overnight campers! We are currently limiting the number of non-serviced (tenting) sites and day visitors into the campground for everyone’s safety. Please make sure to book you overnight camping stay early to reserve your spot! In order to comply with government regulations, we will be observing the following:
- All government mandates for physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Groups of no more than 10 people will be permitted to gather at any time. Please remember this includes your children.
- We will not acknowledge the 10 person “bubble” at the campground. If you are from different households, please maintain physical distancing at all times, up to a maximum of 10 people.
- Group reservations will not be accepted. All reservations made, regardless of type of site will be for single family/household units only. Our rates are based on a family of 2 adults and your own children 17 years and younger.
- There will be a 3 night maximum for all non-serviced reservations as our public showers will not be open. Please do not move picnic tables or fire pits that we have around the campground as they have been spaced for our non-serviced campers to ensure physical distancing.
- Our inflatable water park will remain closed as well as the Quarry Side Grill, laundry facility, the playground.
- All open facilities (bathrooms and recreational facilities) are use at your own risk. We will not be offering picnic tables for our day visitors at this time so we encourage everyone to bring their own tables and lawn chairs and recreational equipment.
- Hours at Guest Services will be reduced. Credit card, debit and e-transfers are preferred methods of payment. Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
For overnight transient campers please review our CAMPING AGREEMENT AND COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
This is not an actual reservation. Once a confirmation number has been issued to you by a member of our staff your reservation is complete and confirmed.
Please fill out the form below and select the items that apply to your visit. We will contact you to confirm camp site availability and your reservation.
For seasonal camper requests, please click on link below and submit. Once submitted, you will receive a copy of your application by email and we will too! 🙂
Reservations require full payment for site fees to guarantee your site. More information will be sent to you shortly regarding the completion of your reservation, or please call toll free 1-888-977-8888, 10am-6pm.
Two (2) night minimum stay on for regular weekends.
Three (3) night minimum stay for long weekends.
Please have your MasterCard or Visa ready for a reservation deposit. A confirmation number will be issued to you for completion of the reservation. We do not accept credit card deposits via Internet.
Please be sure to read the Park Rules before submitting your deposit.
Prior to arrival, the CAMPING AGREEMENT AND COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT must be reviewed, completed and submitted. Camping will not be permitted unless it is completed. (Please click on link below)
We welcome all friendly and well-behaved pets. We have designated areas at the campground for camping with your pets. If your pet enjoys a nice refreshing swim, we’ve also reserved a special area for them to swim.
For the safety of your pet and the comfort of all of our Guests, we do require that you keep them on a leash while on the property and of course, Stoop-N-Scoop is enforced!
Only guide dogs or service animals are permitted in the public buildings and areas.